At minimum, your outfit should not expose more than what is considered appropriate at a pool or beach (i.e. a bikini or swim trunks.) If you are concerned about your cosplay please contact PopcultMasquerade@gmail.com.
OKAY cosplay: Yoko from Gurren Lagann
NOT OKAY cosplay: Female Titan from Attack on Titan with just pasties
Footwear should be worn at all times and you will not be allowed into the hotel restaurant area without proper shoes according to Hotel Policy. “Footwear” must have a pad between the bottom of your foot and the floor. To enter the restaurant, you must have flip-flops or shoes with more coverage.
If your character requires body paint, do not forget to seal it. Please be respectful of the hotel and shared convention space.
- Absolutely no live steel. Includes swords, knifes, etc.
- No projectile weapons unless non-functional. Includes Airsoft, BB guns, dart guns, etc.
- Prop guns must have an orange tip that is clearly identifiable.
- Prop weapons made of foam, wood, Worbla, plastic, etc. are acceptable, but must be checked at Cosplay HQ.
- PCAC Staff reserves the right to deny clearance of any prop or weapon considered unsafe at our event.
- If you are concerned about your prop(s) please contact PopcultMasquerade@gmail.com.