PopCult Anime Con 2018 has the following Staff Positions available.
All Staff Members are required to adhere to the Staff Code of Conduct.
Video Programing Director:
The Director of Video Programming is responsible for all anime video programming at the convention. They will need to receive suggestions, create a schedule of programming, reach out to the respective animation companies for viewing rights, and organize a small staff to run the video rooms during convention hours.
Some specific duties include:
- Creating a suggestion survey for possible anime to show.
- Being the contact person for questions through email and social media.
- Helping to recruit and train staff to run the video rooms.
- Securing viewing rights in a timely manner.
- Coordinating with other departments to make sure set up and programming runs as smoothly as possible.
Good communication skills and previous experience with convention programming is a plus.
The Website Admin is responsible for keeping the PopCult Anime Con website information up to date.
Specifically, they will need to:
- Be familiar with WordPress
- Post Announcements regarding Guests and Programming
- Make sure all information posted is relevant, current, and correct
- Keep open communication with department managers for the latest developments
Experience in web development is a plus.